because people wanted me to make a tutorial and i hope it wasn’t too vague
the whole point is it’s made for you and you make it as detailed or complex as you want.
p.s if you have tips or such please send them to me! I will add them here!!
* note: by doing this I in no way inspire schizophrenia or such things? When using your mind palace it’s simply a good way to relax and organize your thoughts, nothing more.
If you’re afraid to get too dependent on it, etc, then make sure to set your own limits for it.
things you can do in the uk at 16 years of age
- get married (with parental permission)
- start a family
- join the army where they use guns and bombs and shit
- move out
things you can’t do in the uk at 16 years of age
- buy a pair of scissors
are you serious
My bird wants to be the Supernatural fandom mascot
Missing my baby
Re-watching House ’cause why not, right?
The crazed light of genius in those blue eyes … <3
im fucking cryiNG OH MY GOD???? THIS GUY FROM SHREK
IS CALLED LORD FARQUAAD RIGHT??? AND FARQUAAD SOUNDS A LOT LIKE FUCKWAD WHEN U SAY IT
HOW DID THAT ONE SLIP PAST
SAY IT WITH AN ENGLISH ACCENT
SWEET JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH
I took my little brother (who falls on the autism spectrum) to see Guardians of the Galaxy and after this scene he lit up like a Christmas tree and screamed “He’s like me! He can’t do metaphors!” And for the rest of the film my brother stared at Drax in a state of rapture.
So for the last 6 days I have heard my brother repeatedly quote all of the Drax lines from the movie verbatim (one of his talents), begin studying vocabulary test words, and tell everyone he knows that people with autism can also be superheroes.
Now I am not saying that Drax the Destroyer is, or was ever, intended to be autistic. All I am saying is that it warmed my heart to see my brother have an opportunity to identify himself with a character known for his strength, badassness, and honor. And that is pretty damn awesome.
So while I adored Guardians of the Galaxy as a great fun loving film with cool characters I can do nothing but thank Marvel Studios and Dave Bautista for finally bringing a superhero to the screen that my little brother can relate to.
my brothers say that if this gets 500,000 notes i get to get out of the cage
goddammit we’re getting you out of hell ourselves
if we get enough notes we need to take a screen shot and tweet it to the writers.
Even if you arent a supernatutal fan, favourite and reblog this for us.
i want realistic modern fantasy like
someone finding a dragon egg and livetweeting the process of trying to hatch it (with no prior knowledge on how a dragon egg should be hatched)
a guy selling an enchanted sword on craigslist
a tattoo artist who does spell runes but for really mundane stuff like conjuring a bound demonic pen or for summoning your keys
summoning a demon for the vine
selfies with mermaids
prank calling wizards
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."
ladies laaaaadies, theres plenty of me to go around *detaches arm* thats for you Brenda